Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cody's Patio Shit Art is a Worldwide Hit!

Recently, I reviewed the hits to my website, and noticed that Cody The Amazing Wonderdog has become a Global Star! People from all over the world are tuning into see his Fecal Art Gallery on my web page! Imagine...the world flocking to view dogshit!

This pathetic little four legged furrball has made a name for himself by crapping on my patio and sleeping for most of his wretched little life! This while I continue to work my ass off as his lowly publisher and "Canvass Cleaner" hosing his aborted work off of my patio, while he eats and prepares to launch a new art project! And the whole world watches!

This is part of the reason we have not yet achieved world peace! People are too fucking busy viewing Patio Shit Art, instead of doing worthwhile things!

He laughs at me as I struggle to fend my way through life, battling to feed my family and keep the lights on...publishing his hobby.

This while he sleeps, steals the cat food, and dumps worthless feces on my patio. Enough is enough! I have decided to get my piece of the financial pie!

As of tonight, if all of you who have become beloved and loyal fans of the mutt who has deprived me of my literary right to fame and fortune, do not send me a collective $105.75 for all of my hard work raising him, feeding him, cleaning up after him, I will shoot this dog at dawn on Friday morning December 24th! Thats right Christmas Eve!



You can send your checks and cash to Doctor Greg Hormone. But dont delay! Or you will never see any dogshit worth looking at again!

Mail checks to:

Doctor Greg Hormone
12108 SW117 Court

Miami, Florida 33186

I mean it! Send the 105 bucks now or the dog gets it on Christmas Eve! Enough is enough!

By the way, if you send one penny less or one penny more than I asked for...the dog gets plugged! I dont care! I never liked him anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment